Trackbacks and pingbacks

No trackback or pingback available for this article.

10 comments

1. We tested ours and there is no problem, thanks for a great heads up, it's great to know you stand behind your products and are honest and forthright about potential problems! Such a refreshing change from sites that pretend they don't know you when you have a problem!
  2. Hi Looking to buy 10 Kanger Protank Glassomizer by KangerTech Can you ship to the UK?
    1. Author
      I am sorry not at this time.
  3. Just got mine, did the water test and it seems fine!! :) Off to fill.. Ty Edward.
  4. I'll have to test mine tonight
  5. I bought 4 and 1 of the 4 leaks exactly as described, where the glass meets the mouth piece. You didn't mention in the video how to let you know about leakers, so I sent an email to your service department. The 3 that don't leak are (by far) the best I have ever had (tried many-been vapin 7 years). And Kudo's to Sun-Vapers for getting me the 4 I ordered Quickly. I live in Florida, you are in California, and I got them within 4 days of when they were ordered. Please rush the return envelope to me so the one leaking can be swapped out.
  6. I used my protank for 2 days and i am getting a burnt taste i had to change the atomizer head already is this normal? Also when can we purchase more replacement atomizer heads?
    1. Author
      Kanger made a mistake and did not ship me my Protank heads. They are rushing me a replacement which will take 3-5 business days.
  7. Got my replacement pro tank and it works great. The defective one will go out tomorrow. Thank you so much for the quick response. You rock.
  8. had mine for 3 days and it will vape for a while and then the girgle starts and spits back in my mouth. i just take it apart and clean it and fill to top and that seems to work for a while. i cant return yet, no money to get another one till 4 more days. so i will keep it alive till then. thats vaping baby