Trackbacks and pingbacks

No trackback or pingback available for this article.

30 comments

1. Inquiring minds want to know: 1. Is the tank the same size as a regular T3? 2. Can you use the regular T3 tank with the new base and coil? 3. Is the mouthpiece bigger than the one on the Evod? 4. When do you get them?
    1. Author
      1. Yes but I think with a higher capacity for e-liquid. 2. Possibly, but I do not recommend buying it for that reason. I noticed there is a different tolerance on these that is just enough to cause a leak on a bottom coil. Assume they do not work together and if they do when the final product is to market then we all win. YAY! 3. Its a T3 mouthpiece with the eVod plastic. 4. I do not announce dates ever, too many people do this trying to make/keep a sale and it will blow up in the merchants face. LOL I would say 1-2 months despite what rumor mill may say.
      1. Thanks for the info. I've been hoping Kanger would upgrade the T3 since the Evod came out. J.R.
  2. I want this bad, but I'm in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Any chance you'll ship international? Thanks!
    1. Author
      I dont have the ones I need for sale yet.
      1. I meant when they do come out... Hope it's soon, I love my T3 but have been having trouble with bases, not so with eVods.
  3. Thanks Edward! I love all my KangerTech tanks - Protanks, Evods and T3's. I'll definitely add the new T3S to my arsenal! Thanks for keeping us updated.
    1. Author
      Excellent!
  4. I really think they missed the boat if the final version's coil is not compatible with the EVOD and ProTank. I love the fact that I can buy a box of coils that can be used in either my evod or ProTank. If you talk to Kanger, please let them know that many will want a standardized coil.
  5. Any mention of a baby T3S? Ofcouse it would almost be the same thing as an Evod. I have both and for some reason i like the baby T3 vs the Evod. I guess its due to leaking issues with my 1st Evod.
    1. Author
      I would like them to. I try not to bug them too much as the communication barrier takes it toll when I go to them with a request or idea. I do plan to be asking them for a mini T3 but it may not be ready along with the current T3S.
  6. Thanks for keeping in touch with Kanger, Edward. I appreciate the active role you're taking with them. I believe it REALLY helped to make the ProTank as good as it is! Keep it up, I'm really lookin' forward to the T3S!
  7. Hi Buddy, Thanks for the review, can I ask about the T3S, we have had a lot of issues with our T3 leaking from wick onto battery and failing miserably. Have you had these issues with the T3S, how have they improved this ?
    1. Author
      I didnt see this post. I think that the leaking issues of the T3 stem from the difficulty of access to the wire. I think with the T3S there will be more access by the worker to properly create the coil. I hope this has translated to the T3S coil. So far I have heard good reviews. Thanks
  8. Hi Is this made with a crack proof material like the pro tanks for use of dark or unusual juices? Thanks
    1. Author
      I am sorry no it is not.
  9. Where and when can you buy it. What is the cost? What is the cost of the attys - will they come in a 5 pack? Thx
    1. Author
      The only thing I can answer for sure is that I will sell the attys in a 5 pack.
  10. "we have had a lot of issues with our T3 leaking from wick onto battery and failing miserably. Have you had these issues with the T3S, how have they improved this ?" I second that question as its important to me as well, having had the same issues with my t3.
  11. Oh yeah, maybe you could suggest a few mm longer "fluffed" wick in the heads, better for absorption.
  12. Edward You mentioned that there will be an MTS3, is that a metal tubed TS3? What is an MTS3 ?
    1. Author
      MT3 But in the S version just like the T3.
      1. T3S coils same as evod or protank?
  13. I´d highly prefer a drip tip, not only because I love using (overpriced) metal drip tips, but also because an exchangable driptip allows to share a device under hygienic conditions. I´ll buy the T3S anyway, same as I bought the T3, the MT3, the EVOD and the ProTank but if I go out, I take a Vivi Nova along (and so do my friends) only for this one reason.
    1. "I´d highly prefer a drip tip, not only because I love using (overpriced) metal drip tips, but also because an exchangable driptip allows to share a device under hygienic conditions." Alot of places sell very cheap tip covers "condoms" just for that reason, so you can share with friends. And yes, they are called "condoms" on the websites where I have seen them.
  14. Hi, thanks for the review. The T3 and MT3 have an annoying ridge at the bottom of the tank which makes filling them not that easy. This was solved with the evod, no ridge. How about the new T3S?
    1. Author
      No there is still a ridge. Sorry.
  15. I noticed that you guys don't offer any atomizers at 2.8ohms. Will you guys ever get them? Thanks!
    1. Author
      Probably not, I try to focus on stuff for eGo type batteries first.
  16. I ordered 5 bases and five heads - I have tried one of these with a Vision spinner. When I received the bases, I noticed that they were different heights. Some small some tall, I have tried only the small length base, and noticed the "air flow" or draw is tight compared against a Kanger T3. I know this is the first run for these but wanted to point out this discrepancy.