Aspire Triton 2 – Variable Tank System
The Aspire Triton 2 compared to the Triton brings a 3.0 mL tank, larger top-filling holes, and can be fully disassembled for replacing glass or cleaning. The Triton 2 has great versatility, whether you like a large cloud or a mouth to lung hit, there are coils and airflow options to supply both styles. With a 22.5mm diameter, the Triton 2 will be sitting pretty on a variety of devices. Instead of popping off the top airflow section to refill the tank, you now unscrew the top airflow section insuring that it does not just fall out. With the Triton 2 there will also be two new types of coils to choose from: NI200 0.15 ohm (Temperature Controlled) and Clapton 0.5 ohm (40-45 watts) as well as an optional after-market RTA deck like the original Triton offered. Overall, the Triton 2 will bring you a larger 3.0mL juice capacity, disassemble capabilities, improved top-filling method, new coil types, and options for replacement glass.
- Stainless Steel/ Pyrex Construction
- 3.0mL Capacity
- Replacement Coils:
- 0.3 ohm (55-65 watts) – Black Gasket
- 0.4 ohm (25-30 watts) – Black Gasket
- 1.8 ohm (10-13 watts) – Blue Gasket – Uses Kanthal Wire
- 0.15 ohm (NI200 Temperature Control) – Red Gasket NEW!
- 0.50 ohm ( Clapton Coil 40-45 watts) – Yellow Gasket – Uses Kanthal Wire NEW!
What’s in the box?
- Triton 2 Tank
- 2 Replacement Coils:
0.4 ohm (25-30 watts) 1.8 ohm (10-13 watts)
- 510 Drip Tip (Wide bore)